If you have been considering purchasing a copy of my new book, Photographing New York City, well, now’s the time! The book has dropped to an introductory special price of $10!
Purchase the book on Thursday, May 20th, 2010* at Amazon.com and you can enter to win a print of your choice up to a 16″x20″!
* If you purchased before Thursday, May 20th, 2010 that counts too!
There are two ways to enter the contest!
The first way counts as two entries! Purchase Photographing New York City at Amazon.com.Then reply to this post with your name, email address or twitter handle and the last four digits of your amazon order #.
The second way counts for one additional entry. Follow me on twitter and tweet the following on Thursday, 5/20/2010 by clicking below:
Next week I will randomly select one winner from all of the entries posted here and on Twitter! The winner will receive a print of their choice in any size up to 16″x20″ from my FatFrogPhotography.com website.
And as a Thank You to everyone, I am offering a 20% off coupon for anything at FatFrogPhotography.com. Just use the coupon code: photographingnyc at checkout. This includes a whole gallery of New York City prints available in a wide range of sizes, and reprints of my limited editions you may have seen at art shows, galleries or online.
– The winner will be required to provide a copy of their sales receipt email from Amazon.com upon winning the contest.
– If you purchased or preordered BEFORE May 20th, 2010 from any other website, you are eligible as well. Just put that info in your post. If you win you will need to provide an email receipt showing the valid purchase from 5/19/2010 or earlier. Wouldn’t want to deny an early adopter a chance at this contest! Purchases on 5/20/2010 must be from Amazon.com. Purchases later than 5/20/2010 are not eligible for this contest.
– Anyone eligible may enter. Winners outside of the United States will be responsible for shipping charges beyond 3x US domestic shipping rates. Unless you are in Antarctica, this shouldn’t be a problem! Family isn’t eligible. Sorry Mom.
– If you are looking for a copy but can’t use Amazon.com, there are many more retailers available here.